Tuesday, June 13, 2006

the girl who is POTD!


WoW! What an honor! I mean (totally gushing here) I never thought I was on anyone's radar, much less someone who "qualified" as a true Pubster. I really like the vibe over there, plus the work is generally on a different level than General (and this is a generalization and in no way meant to be condescending to General, I still hang there too) so I get more inspo. ImPearia had such nice things to say about my work and she picked one of my favorite (but little loved) lo's. I really loved Spidergirl's comment about me. I've been smiling all day when I think about it.
8 lo's last night (one of them a double page spread with 11 pictures--seriously!) and 3 the night before. I've run out of page protectors for my Matthew album. I decided it was just easier to focus on one kid at a time to get caught up. Tonight , the plan is to do another possible MMM layout that's been kicking in my head, and then do a little bit of sketching and product pulling. I need to be in bed earlier tonight than last night, lol. (4am two nights running!) Two o'clock is early enough, isn't it?
Sharing my Buddha love. I know my limited blog audience has already seen it, but, who knows, I'm the Pub Princess today, that means SOMEONE is going to check out my blog, right?

No comments: