Seven things I'd like to do before I die:
- Return to Italy with my children and husband and see my Godparents again.
- Reach a point of financial stability. And by that, I mean always having enough money for the things that I need and also enough money for the things I want. (within reason, of course)
- Have another baby.
- Own a pool table.
- See my children grow up and have wonderful lives.
- Find a way to pay back my parents for all they've done for me.
- Win MMM or HOF.
Seven things I can't do:
- Keep my house clean for more than an hour or so.
- Make frosting or gravy with any reasonable amount of success.
- Speak Spanish (and I should, considering who I'm married to!)
- Turn down chocolate.
- Walk by a place that could possibly have SB'ing supplies and NOT look.
- Fit everything I need to do in the day.
- Sleep through the telephone. Most everything else (including fire alarms) I CAN sleep through, but not the telephone, which is why I set the alarm on the cell phone. It's the only way to wake me up!
Seven things that attracted me to my hubby:
(disclaimer, the funny thing is, I wasn't initially attracted to him, but he won me over)
- His romantic nature. Really, he does have one, it's just a soft side he doesn't show.
- ***censored*** lol!
- His cheesy flirting. I love cheese! Everything is better with cheddar!
- The way he made me feel so special and sexy.
- The way it just felt "right" (We were enagaged within three weeks of me granting him a date)
- The way we could talk for hours.
- The new interests he introduced me to.
Seven books (or series of books) that I love
- Heralds of Valdemar
- Dragonriders of Pern
- Chronicals of Narnia
- Chronicals of Prydain
- Harry Potter
- Children of the Earth series
- Anything by Douglas Adams or Robert Heinlin
Seven movies I'd watch over and over:
- Breakfast Club
- Bring it on!
- Princess Bride
- Little Mermaid
- Shawshank Redemption
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Charlie's Angels
(as you can tell, I'm a sucker for teen movies!)
Seven people I'd like to tag:
- Cool Jen
- and now I'm blank because I don't have a ton of blog buddies, lol