Monday, December 12, 2005

the girl who wants to share


finally! a picture of us together! Posted by Picasa


Well, I had the afore-mentioned date with hubby, and it really was a great day--slightly hampered by the fact both of us stayed up waaaaay too late playing WoW. We strolled around the parks with a buddy of his and his wife, went on a few rides and generally just enjoyed being out without the kiddos. It was a blast, actually. And, of course, I can't go out any where without searching for scrapping supplies, lol. I bought a Spiderman comic book I have no intention of reading. Nope, I'm going to tear it up and decoupage a quart paint can with it and turn it into a bank for DS#1. Plus I picked up some Spiderman postcards I'm going to use to make an altered photo mat for a picture of him and the webslinger we had taken last year. Now I just have to get both projects done before Christmas.
I have tons of projects that need to be completed. I just need to priortize. First, I guess, would be getting those Christmas cards done and mailed out, lol. I figure as long as I have them out by Friday, I'm safe. Then I have a paid project that I will start as soon as I get the pictures! I'm excited to do this because it's going to be a perfect fit for my Lucky papers from Basic Grey. It's a Hawaian vacation and I can't wait to work with the pretties. I've seen the photos, they are gorgeous. Makes me wish I could steal away to the islands myself. The paid project is a matchbook album, altered canvas and some 12x12 layouts for the book I created last year for this couple. It'll be fun--I just need the pictures! My other outstanding project is an altered canvas and brag book for some friends at work. I'm planning on using my Christina Cole papers. Since they are having a girl, it gives me a chance to work with pink!

No comments: