Monday, December 19, 2005

the girl who doesn't know much about blogger..but finally got her tree up!

Went to Target and got some fun, funky ornaments in bright colors. I tend to OVER-decorate my tree, but I love the look! SInce I don't know much (i.e. barely enough to post! lol!) about blogger, shots of the tree and some favorite ornaments are all separate entries. (sigh!) Anyone who wants to give a tutorial, please feel welcome to it!
I just got home from work about an hour ago. Everyone is asleep--including hubby, which is unusual. I've procrastinated long enough--time to work on this album for hire. I promised to have it completed by the 23rd, and I only have 2 of the 15 lo's done! The pics are of a beautiful Hawaiian vacation and I'm using mostly the Lucky line from Basic Grey. It's too perfect! If hubby fixes whatever is wrong with my printer/scanner tomorrow, I might let y'all out there in cyber space peek!

2 comments:

angieoh! said...

Beautiful tree. Congrats on entering the blogger world!

Stacy said...

The tree is fabulous!! I love the bright colored trees...but too whimpy to make the jump myself! You rock!