Saturday, December 10, 2005

the girl who is excited

Very excited! and why, you may ask? Because I am going to Universal tomorrow without the kids! I know, I know, the theme park without kids? Yeah, but you see, my husband and I are trying a new thing. We have decided that we need to get out of the house more. So we are dividing up the month, he gets one day to himself, I get a day, we get a day together and we get one as a family. The point being...you MUST actaully LEAVE the house! Otherwise while one partner is trying to keep the kiddos quiet for the other one, you'll see that pile of laundry, you'll stumble over that toy, you'll get distracted by home stuff. My "days to myself" are never to myself. It just doesn't work out that way. So hubby and I are going on a date. We are actually going with another couple, but just joining them later since we aren't "all day" type of park people. And another thing that excites me: we can get pictures together! With another adult couple ther we might actually get a pic together. Since our most recent together pic is...uh, well I don't know.

Better get some rest. oooh! I'm excited!

No comments: