Thursday, December 08, 2005

the girl who is joining the In Crowd

Never done a blog, never really wanted to. But I've noticed lately that everyone seems to have one these days. On line diaries. hmph, who would have thought that they would become some popular?

But there is a certain appeal. Keeping track on-line seems like an easier way than remembering to write in a journal. Since I am quite aware of my popularity, I hardly expect many people to read this, but it will be a great tool for keeping up with journaling for my scrapbooks. So I can justify it with more than,
"I just want to be one of the cool kids!" lol!

I think I've always been that way...coming into a trend too late, or not at all. I like things to prove themselves to me before I take the plunge. Please, I only got a cell phone about a year and a half ago, and even then it doesn't take pictures or do polyohonic ringtone, etc. It's just a phone. And that's all I use it for.

Of course, once I do jump on the bandwagon, I usually find myself wondering how I lived without such a thing. Hmph...I'm such a tool.

No comments: