To do tomorrow:
- Beg to borrow luggage from friends
- Fold and put away all of the laundry that got washed today
- Buy primer, paint, brushes, masking tape and drop cloths for BIL to paint condo while we are gone. (Goodbye kiddo's artwork!)
- Run to Downtoen Disney and pick up chocolate covered cherries from Ghirardelli's
- Start and FINISH birthday project for Grandmother
- Have house completely clean and in order before bed
- Pack luggage for trip
- Buy stuff to keep kiddos occupied on airplane ride and pack "Goodie Bags" to try and keep them reasonably calm.
Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it!