Thursday, May 25, 2006

the girl who has a headache

I've had a headache for the past three days that just won't go away. It's getting really annoying. I'll be doing fine and then BAM, out of nowhere it hits. I've been trying to get some naps in when I can, drink lots of water and take pain relievers, but it just isn't working. I'm getting really sick of it.
Yesterday was my eldest's 7th birthday! They grow up so fast! I can't believe that this little person came out of me! I mean he was soooo tiny (5lb, 8 oz) when he was born and now he's this little thinking being who amazes me with the things he does and says. Wow! Who would have thought that my greastest accomplishment would be being a Mom?

4 comments:

mIcHeLlE-o said...

He is a hottie Julie. Watch out for the evil girls coming his way soon. LOL!! Happy Birthday to your first baby. I'm sorry about the headache. If nothing's working.. have you thought about getting your eyes checked. I know the last time I had that problem it was my vision had changed and I didn't really notice it. I wish you luck girlie and I hope you get to feeling better. Let us know if you need anything.

JenSmack said...

Homemade remedy for headaches: Put your feet in warm/hot water and put an ice pack (or bag of frozen peas) on your head. The heat will draw the blood to your feet and help relieve the pain.

Stop looking at me like that and try it.

I hope you feel better pumpkin! Your little Z is so cute! I listened to his message three times - even had dh listen to it! So funny that he did that on his own!

island girl said...

wow...7 years...i can't even imagine draven man being 2!!

ps...you'll have to tell me if other jen's homemade remedy works!!

JenSmack said...

Hey - I thought I was COOL Jen! I wanna be COOL Jen! (oh well, I can dream)


Why haven't you updated your blog, Missy-Miss? I start to get antsy when blogs aren't updated.

How's your head?