Sunday, May 14, 2006

the girl who is wishing you a happy mother's day!


Today has been just so nice! I was awakened this morning by a rather earnest nearly-seven-year-old bearing a tray for me. Breakfast in bed! He made me my very own bowl of fruity pebbles and a glass of oj. He apologized for not making me coffee too, but he "didn't know how." LOL! What a keeper! He also gave me this card. Each of the flowers comes out of the pot and has a different job he'll do for me. The inside has his picture, a Mother's Day poem and his message for me: Dear mom, you are the best mom I ever had! Thank you for taking care of me. Happy Mother's day. love zachary"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Everything else has been nice too. All the boys got a little backyard time today, Daddy has been taking care of things and I've just been doing whatever I feel like. Even went to the pool! (First time in public in this swimsuit...scary) Now a nice Italian dinner with my hubby after the boys are in bed and hopefully a little scrappy time while I watch the series end of Charmed. I just got the new bookshelf line from AC and they are so yummy! (Esp Seuss and Silverstein!) I can't wait!

Happy Mother's Day to my fellow mommy's! hope you were just as spoiled as me!

2 comments:

JenSmack said...

What a sweet Mother's Day you had! I hope you're enjoying some quiet Mommy time right now!

mIcHeLlE-o said...

Zachary is too sweet. I'm glad that you enjoyed your mommy's day. With all that you have been through lately you are in much deserve of it. What a cute card your son made too, are you sure that he doesn't scrap with you. He did such an awesome job with it. Hope the rest of your night is just as great sweetie.