- Lock your door. You cannot afford the therapist bill your children will run up.
- If you do not tell your husband what you are doing, he will assume the worst.
- Once you do tell your husband what you are doing, he will call you and all your scrapping friends "freaks."
- Apply paint evenly--otherwise one boob will end up looking much bigger than the other.
- Practice, it takes some time to achieve the perfect boob print.
- Boob prints look most natural when you turn them upside down. I don't know why.
- Do not cover the entire areola with paint, or you will end up with nipples on your creation the size of saucers.
- The entire boob does not print--at some point compression makes it impossible to get the complete boobage on paper.
- It is necessary to squeeze boobs together when stamping, otherwise you will end up with a 2 page layout.
- No matter how many times you practice and how many combinations you try, you realize it isn't the paint--one boob really IS bigger than the other!
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
the girl who is sharing her lessons
at 12:44 PM