Sunday, April 20, 2008

the girl who is upping the ante

doing time
The only punishment that seems to sink in with Mr. Matthew--the corner


"G"
Eli and his GranMary

Pumpkin Angel
My little bit snoozing in the Pumpkin Patch

Trouble
Self-explanatory, don't cha think?

So there! That's TEN layouts in 2 days. Although, only 8 that I am happy with. I believe tonight will end the competition and we shall see who is victorious! Although, in a way, we all are because we all will have accomplished something scrappy. I have a few more in my head just begging to be let out, so let's see what happens tonight!

3 comments:

island jen said...

OMG Jules...these are sooo good...I love all the goodies you used on these!!

Unknown said...

So so good! Love what you did with ribbon and embellies!

Leigh-Ann said...

that g page is my fave!! i really like the way you ruffled the ribbon :) nice blog :)
Leigh-Ann