Sunday, April 20, 2008

the girl who is upping the ante

doing time
The only punishment that seems to sink in with Mr. Matthew--the corner


"G"
Eli and his GranMary

Pumpkin Angel
My little bit snoozing in the Pumpkin Patch

Trouble
Self-explanatory, don't cha think?

So there! That's TEN layouts in 2 days. Although, only 8 that I am happy with. I believe tonight will end the competition and we shall see who is victorious! Although, in a way, we all are because we all will have accomplished something scrappy. I have a few more in my head just begging to be let out, so let's see what happens tonight!

3 comments:

island girl said...

OMG Jules...these are sooo good...I love all the goodies you used on these!!

jenscaleshr said...

So so good! Love what you did with ribbon and embellies!

Freckled Nest said...

that g page is my fave!! i really like the way you ruffled the ribbon :) nice blog :)
Leigh-Ann