Saturday, April 19, 2008

the girl who is ready to RUUUUUUUUMBLE!

So the Jens and I, (Princess and Jen Jen) gave ourselves a little challenge this weekend. Since, sadly, none of us has been scrapping much lately (and you think I would be at least considering...) we challenged each other to see who could create the most layouts this weekend. The Jens obviously forgot that I really rise to the occasion when challenged. Nothing like a little competitive spirit to make me hop to it.


We are all donating to a scrappy stash to be awarded to the winner and this is my contribution:


A few of my favorite scrappy things: shiny brads, cool paper flowers, some delish Hambly rub-ons, a transparent title, and my favorite go to stuff--various epherma and buttons!

I think I might have an advantage here--I can afford to let housework stuff slide and stay up really late because I don't have work to worry about on Monday!

So behold what I accomplished last night:


tenacity
Very much on the simple side for me. I may have to go back and tweak it some more. (i.e. add more junk to it)


one happy kid
I love how this one turned out! My cheesy grin boy!


sandbox fun
These pictures are two years old, about time I scrapped them!


I'm Batman of course
My two pagers are usually really simple comparatively. this is Halloween before last.

Captain Me
A cute Shel Silverstein poem.


thumbsucker
Another Silverstein poem. He makes journaling so easy!

So there you go girlies. The gauntlet has been thrown. AND I have plenty more where these came from! Step it up!

Last night was all about Ian, tonight I think I will get some Matthew out of the way...unless the lo's I wanted to get to last night with Ian but didn't because it was so late call to me instead. We shall see.

Y'all are going down like Charlie Brown!

Muahahahahahahah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome!

But... *I'm* competitive too!

island jen said...

well lookey lookey....i'd hate for you to fall asleep from complete exhaustion and not get any layouts done tonight...i mean that would suck.....i'm just sayin'....