Thursday, July 06, 2006

the girl who woke up to this...


I'm barely out of bed and really considering going back for a "nap" when I hear a commotion from the living room involving the boys. Shortly thereafter, Zack somes running up to me and says, "Mommy! Ian made me drink his pee!"

What a way to start the day.

Exactly how does a 3 yo "make" a 7 yo drink his pee? Well, apparently it involves wrestling and a pair of boxer shorts instead of tighty whities. I really don't want to imagine.

So the quote of the day is: "Mommy, the taste of pee isn't a taste that tastes good!"

5 comments:

mIcHeLlE-o said...

ROFLMAO!! Poor kiddo. You're going to have to put the 7 yr old in defense classes and the 3 year old in underpants with lot's of duc tape. You poor thing, you deserve a nap.

island girl said...

eeewwwwww!!

so glad you didn't tell me this over the phone! i would hate to gag all over the sales floor at joannes!

JenSmack said...

Oh. My. Gawd.

Can that be a scrapbook page? Hmmm... maybe not. BUT, it can definitely be something to use against him later on.


(going to puke now)

elephantcom said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

onfoyou said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»