Saturday, October 27, 2007

the girl who went to the pumpkin patch



So we took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and, as usual, I love the pictures. This is my yearly tradition and the boys are very good at humoring me. We did actually pick out a pumpkin in addition to taking pictures, and picked up two gourds as well. I plan on seeing how clever I can get with these.

Also, as usual to my experience, taking pictures of slumpy babies doesn't go so well, so Eli only got a couple of shots. You really don't want to test the patience of a sleepy infant because as soon as he really wakes up, he's likely to be hungry. So eyes closed but still cute.

It kept threatening to rain so I tried to be super quick. I still managed some fabulous shots. Family members, put in your requests now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's hard to pick a favorite - they're all so good! Love the matching shirts - and the little peanut picture with his tongue out... adorable!! So great!

Can't wait to see the LOs!!